Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup (225 ml) cheddar cheese, grated
- chopped ham (optional)
- veggies, chopped (optional)
- 2 rolls of crescent rolls (reduced fat or regular)
- Take one roll of crescent rolls and line the bottom of stoneware or baking pan.
- Smooth out perforated lines with roller or by hand.
- Take other roll of crescent rolls and connect the long ends to the bottom of the crescent rolls with flaps hanging over the sides.
- Scramble 8 eggs with onions (Do not over scramble, but not too runny).
- Combine with veggies and ham, if using.
- Place eggs over crescent and add cheese.
- Twist the ends of the "flaps" to make it look like a braid.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees (200 C.).
- A Pampered Chef party recipe which comes out terrific on the Pampered Chef stoneware but a regular cookie sheet or jelly roll pan works, too.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.