Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more peppers
- 6 or more Hungarian hot peppers
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 tbsp (10 ml) garlic salt
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 2 tsp (10 ml). Italian seasoning or 1 tsp (5 ml) each oregano and basil (more or less according to taste)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) flavored bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 3 or more chopped anchovies
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) cooked Italian sausage, crumbled.
- Remove tops from peppers, core and seed.
- Mix all other ingredients together.
- Stuff hot peppers with cream cheese mixture.
- Make about a 1 - 1 1/2 inch slit in peppers (helps to keep the stuffing popping out during baking).
- Lay on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20-25 min.
- This is a variation on the Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers, that I like even better.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.