Print Friendly Recipe
- William Bohannon
- 15 chicken wings skin on
- Oil for frying
- salt and black pepper
- carrot sticks
- celery sticks
- blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
- Buffalo Wing sauce:
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) margarine or butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder or fresh garlic minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 1/3 Cup (80 ml) Panola Hot Sauce (or any Louisiana style sauce not Tabasco).
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) ketchup
- Heat oil for frying.
- Season wings with salt and pepper.
- Fry the wings in oil until golden brown.
- Melt butter in small sauce pan and remaining sauce ingredients.
- Simmer sauce on very low stirring frequently for 10 min.
- Place cooked wings in bowl pour sauce over the wings.
- Cover the bowl and shake to coat the wings.
- Pour wings out on to a serving platter.
- Garnish with carrot and celery sticks and blue cheese or ranch dressing on the side.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.