Print Friendly Recipe
- salad dressing/marinade
- John Ritchie
Serves/Makes:approx. 1 quart, slightly more
- 1/2 quart (475 ml) light mayonnaise
- 3 cups (700 ml) buttermilk
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) ketchup
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) dry hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 4 to 5 oz (140 grm). your favorite Italian viniagerette dressing
- Mix all together by hand with whip until well blended.
- Chill for 2 hours, then serve.
- To thin, use less mayo or add more buttermilk.
- I've been a cook/chef for 34 years,not famous just good at what I do.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.