Print Friendly Recipe
- Blond fudge with red cherry bits.
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped candied cherries
- Butter sides of heavy 2 quarts (1900 ml) saucepan.
- Combine sugar, milk and salt.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a boil.
- Cook to soft-ball stage at 238 degrees (125 C.), stirring only if necessary.
- Immediately remove from heat.
- Add butter and cool to lukewarm at 110 degrees (45 C.) without stirring.
- Add vanilla and beat vigorously until mixture begins to hold its shape.
- Add marshmallow creme and beat until fudge becomes very thick and starts to lose its gloss.
- Quickly stir in cherries and spread in a buttered shallow pan.
- Score into squares while warm; cut when firm.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.