Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:frosts 24 cupcakes
- 1 cup (225 ml) cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-o instant pudding any flavor.
- 1 8-ounce container Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 24 plain cupcakes
- candy decorations, if you wish
- Pour 1 cup (225 ml) of cold milk into bowl and add pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Stir whipped topping into pudding very gently with rubber scraper until mixture is all the same color.
- Place about a spoonful of frosting on each cupcake.
- Spread on top of cupcake and sprinkle with decorations.
- Place in refrigerater to chill for about 30 min.
- And then eat up "YUM"!!! :)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.