Print Friendly Recipe
- Egyptian/African grilled meat
- William Bohannon
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless or any meat
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shelled roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dry mustard powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) whole corriander
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) black pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground red pepper (optional)
- salt to taste
- charcoal for grilling
- smoke chips (optional)
- wooden skewers
- Soak wooden skewers in water until ready to use.
- Cut whole chicken breasts into 4 pieces each.
- Place seasonings and peanuts into food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Skewer chicken pieces 4 each skewer.
- Spread chicken with seasoning mixture.
- Grill over smoking coals turning until done (about 10 minutes).
- Also called Peanut BBQ.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.