Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) (8 ounces) ARMOUR lower salt ham cut into strips
- 2 cups (475 ml) pasta bow ties or shells,cooked according to package
- 8 ounces of California-blend frozen veggies
- 5 cherry tomatoes (or regular)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) bottled low-sodium,low calorie zesty Italian salad dressing
- 4 cups (950 ml) mixed greens,washed and drained or plain lettuce
- Combine ham, pasta, veggies, tomatoes and salad dressing in a large bowl;toss to coat well.
- Cover;refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
- I hope you enjoy your salad So eat up!
You could also use leftover ham.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.