Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol Welte
- sterilized jars with lids & screwbands
- vinegar (cider or distilled)
- Pack peppers tightly in sterilized jars.
- Pour vinegar over peppers leaving 1/2" headspace.
- Pour boiling water over lids & screwbands; let sit 3 - 5 min.
- Place lids and screwbands on jars & seal.
- Place jars in pantry and let sit 60 - 90 days before using.
- No need to process in a waterbath. The vinegar acts as a preservative and
has enough acid to keep any bacteria from forming. You only need to re-
frigerate once a jar is opened.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.