Print Friendly Recipe
- My recipe
- 2 parts Kahlua
- 4 parts Bailey's Irish Cream
- plenty of ice
- 1 to 2 parts Vodka
- In a blender add the Bailey's and Kahlua; do not fill past 1/3.
- Add enough ice to "fill" the blender.
- Blend on a low speed continually adding ice until a milkshake texture is achieved.
- Add, the vodka, more for strong less for weak.
- Mix in.
- I hope this is what you are looking for. It is a good sipping drink. I make the 'part' measure as 1 oz. you can make it a cup if you like. Don't make up more than you will use because using the ice cubes in it will effect the flavor and texture if it sits to long. You can also just chill all ingredients, mix and serve without blending in the ice cubes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.