Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 avocados
- 1 chevre log
- 1 soft goat cheese
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 1 lemon
- Cut each avocado in half and scoop out flesh (reserve the shell).
- Chop spring onion very finely.
- In a bowl mix thoroughly the avocado flesh, soft goat cheese, chopped spring onion and the zest and juice of the lemon with seasoning to taste.
- Bake in oven proof dish at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Divide the baked mixture between the avocado shells and crumble over the chevre log.
- Grill until chevre log melted and golden.
- Serve with light salad (I recommend watercress and baby spinach with lemon dressing).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.