Print Friendly Recipe
- Tortilla appetizer
- 4 large tortillas
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) picante salsa
- 4 long or 8 short green onions
- Mix softened cream cheese and picante sauce in a bowl until the mixture is pink and creamy.
- Spread the mixture evenly over tortilla's surface.
- Choose one or two green onions that will stretch completely over the diameter of the tortilla.
- Starting from the edge of the tortilla, roll the green onion up inside it.
- Slice each tortilla into 7 even increments to form twenty-eight roll-ups.
- These are great before a meal or just as a snack. If you enjoy them, please let me know.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.