Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) chilled pineapple tidbits, well drained
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) French dressing
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) celery seed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) grated onion
- grated chedder cheese
- Combine pineapple and cabbage.
- Blend onion and celery seed with French dressing.
- Pour dressing over servings of pineapple and cabbage.
- Top with grated cheese.
- This recipe comes from The New Wiki Wiki Kau Kau published by Tutu Kay in Hawaii in 1964.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.