Print Friendly Recipe
- A sweet light dessert
- Leisha B
- 3 egg whites
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) cold water
- 1 cup (225 ml) castor sugar (superfine sugar)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla essence
- 3 tsp (15 ml) cornflour (cornstarch)
- whipping cream
- fruit of the season
- Turn oven on to 300 degrees (150 C.).
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Add cold water and beat again.
- Add castor sugar very gradually while still beating.
- Slow beater and add vinegar, vanilla and cornflour.
- Place on greased paper on greased tray and bake for 45 minutes.
- Leave to cool in the oven.
- When cool decorate with whipped cream and fruit of the season.
- This is named after a famous ballerina cause it's light just she was!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.