Print Friendly Recipe
- Diane S.
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can pumpkin puree
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ricotta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml). nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ginger
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb (.5 kg). lasagna noodles
- 3 cups (700 ml) grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease a 9 x 13 x 2 inch baking pan or dish.
- In large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, ricotta cheese, 1 cup (225 ml) parmesan cheese, eggs, nutmeg, ginger, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Cook lasagna noodles and drain well.
- Arrange 2 layers of cooked noodles in bottom of prepared pan.
- Spread half of the pumpkin filling over noodles.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup (225 ml) of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat once more; then top with remaining noodles.
- Brush top with melted butter and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese and 1 cup (225 ml) mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until cooked through.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.