Print Friendly Recipe
- cut up fryer pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
- In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients except chicken.
- Pour over chicken and place in refrigerator to marinade.
- Stir frequently.
- Grill on outdoor barbeque or in oven.
- This recipe came in a package of Zacky Farms chicken. I've used it for years.
I triple the recipe and do about 20 pieces of chicken for 12 people and usually marinade overnight.
That way there's no last minute prep and you can just throw it on the barbecue!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.