Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) apricot preserves
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) French or Russian salad dressing
- pinch ginger (optinal)
- 1 bone-in chicken breast half
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine preserves, salad dressing and ginger;set aside. Put chicken in greased pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Top chicken with apricot mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 50 to 55 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- It's the greatest chicken in the whole wide world. You will have to
try this chicken--it is to DIE for!!!!!!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.