Print Friendly Recipe
- Recipe for left over roast (pork, beef, chicken) or taco seasoned meat.
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1 can red or green enchilada sauce, divided in half for two servings
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated colby cheese (or chedder and jack)
- 1 cup (225 ml) refried beans
- leftover cooked meat (chicken,beef, pork, taco-seasoned meat, etc.)
- chopped tomatoes
- shredded lettuce
- black olives (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- salsa for topping, if desired
- Place 2 tbsp (30 ml) of sauce on a microwave safe dish.
- Spread 1/2 cup (125 ml) of refried beans on 1 tortilla then place on plate with sauce then top with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of sauce.
- Add another tortilla and top it with shredded left over meat then cover with some sauce.
- Add last tortilla pour sauce over it.
- Top with 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated cheese.
- Cover and place in microwave on high heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Top with shredded lettuce and chopped tomotoes, olives and sour cream.
- Eat and enjoy.
- This makes 2 serving each 3 tortillas each.
I like this recipe because it is quick and easy and uses up left over roast or taco meat. I like the pork in the green chile enchilada sauce and the beef in the red. You can mix the meat in the sauce if you like--I do it both ways. Many times I make my own green enchilada sauce.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.