Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 oz (224 grm). thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 lb (.5 kg). extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1 jar chunky garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1 (8 oz) can whole tomatoes
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) prepared mustard
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded extra sharp cheese
- Break spaghetti in half and cook in boiling water until done.
- Pour into strainer and let sit while preparing sauce.
- Brown ground beef and onion together; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix all of the sauce with spaghetti noodles.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 to 20 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.