Print Friendly Recipe
- Very Hearty
- Mrs. Ray
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) onion, chopped
- 5 cans pork and beans
- 8 or more potatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- vegetable oil
- Brown ground beef and onion in heavy pot(cast iron if you have it).
- Fry potatoes in skillet with vegetable oil until golden brown and tender.
- Combine potatoes and pork and beans with meat; mix well.
- Serve with rolls or corn bread.
- Post WW11 dinner will satisfy any hearty appetite.
This recipe is easaly motified to fit the needs of your family.
Great on cold days, easy to prepare.
Great Grama's recipe.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.