Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 pkg. cornbread mix. Prepared as directed..Crumbled..
- 2 cups (475 ml) grated Cheddar, or cheese of choice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium Bell pepper, chopped
- large tomatoes, chopped..use ripe ones and also use juice.
- bacon bits
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sour cream
- 2 tsp (10 ml). sugar
- Combine the chopped vegetables and black pepper, cover & let sit in refrigerator several hours or even better overnight..More juice this way.
- Mix well ingredients for dressing
- In large deep-dish sald bowl or trifle bowl layer 1/2 of the crumbled bread and then 1/2 veggie mix.
- Seal with dressing.
- Start over, ending with dressing, sealing all edges.
- Top with cheese.
- Just before eating sprinkle with bacon bits..
- My very own, and oh so good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.