Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 pkg. (10 oz (280 grm).) mixed salad greens
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 8 small (kosher) or (plain dill) Dill Pickles, chopped
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) cubed ham(Spam is good)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 oz (224 grm).) KRAFT Peppercorn Ranch Dressing, may need more..
- grated cheese of choice.. I like fresh Parmesan and for a different taste, try crumbled bleu cheese.
- Place greens in bottom of large salad bowl.
- Layer tomatoes, pickles, eggs, ham and onion over greens in bowl.
- Spread dressing evenly over top of salad.
- As an alternative, add cheese and dressing between each layer, not just on top.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.