Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). vanilla wafers, crumbled
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). candied cherries
- 1 lb (.5 kg). white raisins
- 1 lb (.5 kg). candied pineapple
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pecans
- Mix vanilla wafers and milk; batter will be very thick.
- Add fruits and nuts.
- Knead until well blended.
- Pack firmly into a deep wax paper lined dish.
- Refrigerate 4 to 5 hours or overnight.
- This recipe comes from Mrs. T. M. Jablonski and was printed in Recipes on Parade Desserts, recipes of military officers wives published by Favorite Recipes Press in 1965.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.