Print Friendly Recipe
- Dressing/marinade for grilled salmon
- Tim Shelp
- 1 minced shallot
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced ginger
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) wasabi tobico
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refridgerate overnight.
- Use as a quick marinade, and brush on before and after grilling salmon, shrimp, etc.
- Try adding a little sugar and use it to dress an oriental style slaw.
Thanks for showing interest in the recipe. Wasabi is made by combining
water with wasabi powder. Wasabi powder is powder made from Japaneese
horseradish. You can find it in asian markets, specialty food stores,
and in some grocery stores. It also is available pre-made. It should be
a vivid green color.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.