Print Friendly Recipe
- Hillshire Farm
- 1 7 oz (196 grm). package elbow macaroni
- 1 lb (.5 kg). package Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage, sliced and quartered
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded carrot
- 4 green onions with tops, sliced
- 6 cups (1425 ml) chicken broth or beef broth, prepared
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) celery salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper, coarse ground
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) ground nutmeg
- 2 or more drops hot sauce
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- In large kettle, cook sausage, cabbage, carrot, and green onion just until vegetables are tender.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni and heat through.
- This recipe comes from the website www.hillshirefarm.com. There are many more recipes and it is a user-friendly site.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.