Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 cups (950 ml) maple syrup
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts or butternuts
- Boil maple syrup and butter until it reaches 236 238 degrees (125 C.) on a candy thermometer(softball stage).
- Stir often
- Cool until lukewarm (110 degrees).
- Stir until thick and creamy.
- Add nuts.
- Pour into a buttered pan and cut into squares.
- I have never tried this so I have no idea how it will turn out.
you can find this recipe at
Editor's note: Or just use our word search feature on the front page and type in maple or fudge!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.