Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 4-1/2 oz (126 grm). jars strained babyfood peaches
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) catsup
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) ginger
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). meaty spareribs
- Combine all ingredients except ribs.
- Pace ribs, meat side up, in foil-lined shallow pan.
- Pake at 450 degrees (225 C.) for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Spoon off fat; pour sauce over ribs.
- Continue baking at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 2 hours or until done, basting occasionally.
- If spareribs appear too brown before done, place foil over top of meat.
- This recipe comes from Mrs. R. Schmidt as printed in Recipes On Parade Meats, printed in 1964 by Favorite Recipes Press.
It is a collection from military officers wives.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.