Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) shrimp, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) napa cabbage
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced ginger
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sesame oil
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely diced jicama
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 6 slices of dried bread with the crust removed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sesame seeds
- Canola oil
- In a food processor, puree first 5 ingredients.
- Check for seasoning.
- Fold in scallions, cilantro and jicama.
- Spread the mixture on bread, cut in half on the diagonal and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Heat a deep fryer to 375 degrees (200 C.) and fry until golden brown.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 hours 0 minutes
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.