Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). jar peanut butter
- 1 7 oz (196 grm). jar marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plus 2 tbsp (30 ml) milk
- 1 1 lb (.5 kg). box powdered sugar
- Put beanut butter and marshmallow cream into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine milk and sugar in a saucepan;bring to a boil.
- Boil 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; pour over combined mixture.
- Mix quickly until all ingredients are combined.
- Spread into square 8 inch buttered pan.
- Cut into squares.
- This recipe is as printed in Recipes on Parade Desserts printed in 1965 by Favorite Recipes Press.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.