Print Friendly Recipe
- Donna Jones
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). can of tomato paste
- 1 14.5 oz (406 grm). can diced tomatoes(undrained)
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can red or green enchilada sauce
- whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground turkey, browned
- 2 cups (475 ml) fat free cottage cheese
- 3 cups (700 ml) low fat cheese, grated
- Mix together tomato paste, tomatoes with juice and enchilada sauce.
- 1/3 Spread of that mixture in a lasagna pan.
- On top of that, layer a row of uncooked noodles.
- On that layer, layer 1/3 of cottage cheese.
- Sprinkle 1/3 lb (.2 kg). cooked ground turkey.
- Sprinkle a cup of low fat cheese.
- Continue layers in the same order 2 more times.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 50 minutes.
- It sounds pretty gross but I don't like cottage cheese and you can't even taste it. It replaces the ricotta cheese.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.