Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1 can refrigerator biscuits
- 2 cooking apples, peeled, cored and grated
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated mild cheese
- dab of butter
- Measure flour, sugar and cinnamon into a small bowl; mix well.
- Press or roll biscuits into flat circles and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle grated apples on biscuits, then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Spoon on brown sugar and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15-20 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.