Print Friendly Recipe
- Microwave recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). freshly gound pepper
- 1 cup (225 ml) dairy sour cream
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cups (950 ml) hot cooked rice or noodles
- Place ground beef in 2 quarts (1900 ml) microproof casserole, break up with fork.
- Stir in onion and garlic.
- Cook on HI (max power) 10 - 12 minutes or until beef is no longer red and onion is transparent; drain.
- Stir in soup, mushrooms, tomato paste, salt and pepper; cover.
- Cook on HI 12 minutes, stirring once.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Cook on HI 1 minute, stir.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.