Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 pkg. instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped pecans or 15 large pecans or 30 pecan halves
- Mix all ingredients except pecans in a heavy 1 1/2 qt. saucepan.
- Cook and stir to a full boil.
- Boil slowly about 3 to 5 minutes, stirring often, until candy reaches soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat; add chopped pecans (or if whole ones are used, saved to top each patty).
- Beat until candy begins to thicken but still looks shiny.
- Drop mixture quickly onto waxed paper to form 2 inch patties.
- Place a pecan half on each patty.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.