Print Friendly Recipe
- Mexican casserole
- Marcie Brush
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). hamburger
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can enchilada sauce (mild or hot)
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 medium bag shredded cheddar (or Mexican) cheese
- 1/2 bag tortilla chips (crushed)
- sour cream
- 1/2 bag tortilla chips (uncrushed)
- Brown and drain hamburger.
- Mix all ingredients (except sour cream) in a 9 x 13 inch prepared pan.
- Bake in 375 degree (200 C.) oven for 45 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
- Serve with remaining tortilla chips and sour cream to put on top, if desired.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.