Print Friendly Recipe
- A lactose free pie
Serves/Makes:1 9 inch pie
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) cocoa
- 1 cup (225 ml) melted margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- Blend dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, margarine, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Bake in unbaked pie shell for 30 min. at 350 degrees (175 C.) or until set.
- This pie will still wiggle in the middle when done.
- My mom first made this for my great aunt visiting from California. She is lactose intolerant and it was hard finding a dessert to accomodate her, but this worked!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.