Print Friendly Recipe
- 2-3/4 cups (650 ml) flour
- 2-1/2 tsp (12.5 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) milk
- Grease and lightly flour muffin tins or fill with paper baking cups.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla together until light.
- Add one egg and beat well (for about a minute or so) and then add the other egg and repeat.
- Add milk and the dry ingredients to this mixture, alternately.
- Mix well after each addition.
- Pour into the muffin pans, filling each halfway.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for about 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Alternate baking units:
This recipe will also make a 1/4 sheet 1 layer cake.
Double the recipe for a 1/2 sheet 1 layer cake.
Double the recipe for a 1/4 sheet 2 layer cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.