Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
Serves/Makes:36 or more
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). non-salted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dark rum
- Combine the dry ingredients and make a well in the center.
- Put the butter, rum and eggs in the center.
- Gradually mix the flour into the other ingredients.
- Allow the mixture, which will be paste like, to set at room temperature, uncovered for 2 hours.
- Form into 2 tbsp (30 ml) size balls.
- Bake in a waffle iron.
- Belgians eat these like cookies.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.