Print Friendly Recipe
- Orange roughy with a light breading
- 1 lb (.5 kg). orange roughy fillets, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese
- melted butter (I use Country Crock spray butter)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and spread onto a plate.
- Spray or brush one side of fish fillets very lightly with butter.
- Dredge buttered side of fish in bread crumb/Parmesan mixture.
- Place fish in an appropriately sized glass or nonstick baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish with remaining crumb/cheese mixture, if you wish.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- This is a delicious and healthy way to prepare Orange Roughy. It does not taste 'fishy' like many other types of fish. Goes well with many side dishes. Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.