Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). tubes crescent roll dough
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts (opt.)
- Combine cheese, egg yolks, 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar and vanilla in a bowl.
- Mix until creamy.
- Unroll crescent roll into 9 x 13 pan pressing dough to close perforations.
- Dpread cheese mixture evenly onto dough.
- Unroll other crescent roll, place on top of cheese mixture.
- Whip egg whites until foamy.
- Spread on top of dough
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar, cinnamon, and nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 to 30 minutes
- Best homemade cheese Danish I have have eaten. I will never go back to bakery cheese Danishes....
This has been passed from friend to friend.
Copyright ©1997-2021 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.