Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups (700 ml) of broccoli
- 1 package of shredded cheese (2 cups), any style of cheese will work
- 1 package of shredded chedder cheese (2 cups)
- 2 bags of rice (boil in a bag rice)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). or larger of salsa
- one package of flour tortillas,burrito size
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut chicken into small pieces and cook in pan till done.
- Boil rice while chicken is cooking.
- Cook broccoli; chop.
- Add together chicken, rice, broccoli, and 1 package of shredded cheese in large bowl; mix well.
- Lay out tortillas and put good size amount of mixture in; wrap up and place in a 9 inch x 13 inch pan.
- Pour salsa on top of wraps and sprinkle 1 package of shredded cheddar cheese on top of salsa.
- Bake in oven until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Try this recipe with leftover turkey!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.