Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 can each of any kind of veggies you like -- as many as you want
- ham chunks or browned ground beef
- tomatoes (canned)- depending on how many cans of veggies you put in 2-3 cans
- onion, chopped
- green pepper, chopped
- spices, your choice
- Add onions and bell pepper with the ground beef and saute while meat is browning.
- Drain off grease.
- Drain liquid off of canned veggies and add to the pot.
- Chop the tomatoes and add to the pot (juice and all).
- Add enough water to cover everything and simmer for about 30 - 45 minutes.
- Add whatever spices you like.
- I usually make a big batch and put some in the freezer in baggies. It can be eaten for several days. Keeps well in the refrigerator.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.