Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) whole wheat flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) baking powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) skim milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) canned pumpkin
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) golden raisins
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla flavoring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Place 24 paper baking cups in muffin tins.
- Stir together dry ingredients.
- Mix remaining ingredients and add to dry ingredients, stirring until barely moistened.
- Fill paper cups two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from tins and cool on rack.
- These cupcakes freeze well.
To frost, use Cream Cheese Frosting from Gingerbread Muffin recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.