Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
- Three 2-1/2 oz (70 grm) jars beef or chicken baby food **
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) wheat germ or Cream of Wheat
- ** Can use canned potted meat or place any meat in a blender and process until very fine.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Roll into small balls or roll out and cut into shapes.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten balls slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15 minutes or until brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Cookies are soft and chewy.
- I make these for my pup, he really likes them.
I have used potted meat and also ground my own meat in the blender'
I have 25 recipes and if anyone wants some of them I will be glad to share. I also have a "Birdcake" which the birds really enjoy in the winter. Have a few recipes for cats.
Please request them if you would like more ideas.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.