Print Friendly Recipe
- Salad or Main Dish
- Linda S. Orris
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 head endive
- 1 head romaine
- 1 head leaf lettuce
- 2 8oz bottles Basalmic Dressing
- 2 pound chicken tenders,cut in bite size pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 carrots cleaned and sliced in rounds
- 3 green peppers, julienned
- 1 onion sliced,thin
- 4 or more plum tomatoes, sliced or 1 jar julienned sun dried,drained
- 1 day ahead cut chicken into pieces.
- Marinate in 1 of the bottles of dressing over night.
- Make a big salad from the rest of ingredients.
- Stir-fry the chicken in 1/2 cup (125 ml) marinade.
- Add to the salad.
- Add enough dressing for your taste.
- I make this for our Dinners at Church. We learned that if you want some, you better be in the front of the line.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.