Print Friendly Recipe
- 5 cups (1175 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) finely chopped or pureed sweet green or red peppers
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) white vinegar
- 1 bottle liquid pectin
- In large saucepan combine sugar, peppers and vinegar.
- Stir and bring to a full boil.
- Boil over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Skim off foam.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in pectin and stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour into sterilized jars, leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
- Cover with lids.
- Makes 6 cups (1425 ml).
- I sometimes mix 1/2 red and 1/2 green peppers.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.