Print Friendly Recipe
- It will give a new flare to the word rice
- Cassandra Buchanan
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 box of rice
- 1 large sized steak, chopped in little cubes
- 1 green pepper, cut in little pieces
- 4 mushrooms, diced
- 2 cans of beef consumme or beef broth
- 2 cans of water (one of the consumme cans filled twice)
- soy sauce
- Put the two cans of water and the two cans of consumme in a large pot.
- Add the green peppers and the mushrooms to the broth and water mixture.
- Bring it to a boil.
- In a frying pan, fry the steak cubes.
- When the water boils remove from heat and add the rice; cover.
- Let set for 10 minutes.
- When the rice is done setting add soy sauce to taste (If you use light soy sauce it will become more salty).
- When you finish mixing in soy sauce add the fried steak.
- Stir in the steak and serve.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.