Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cornmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb (.5 kg). chicken livers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). molasses or any syrup
- Combine liver, eggs,garlic and molasses in a food processor.
- Blend in cornmeal until mixture is a uniform color.
- Pour into an ungreased pan and bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) until it starts to pull away from the sides or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cut into bite sized pieces and store in the refrigerator.
- For cookies that have to be cut to shape. You can form a bone shape using a one inch piece of any tin can. I use needle nosed pliers to shape the tin can.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.