Print Friendly Recipe
- Chuck's Collection
- 1 cup (225 ml) wheat germ or cornmeal
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooked chicken liver, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken broth
- Combine wheat germ and flour.
- Beat egg with oil, add chicken broth and parsley, mixing well.
- Add flour mixture slowly, stirring.
- Fold in chicken liver and mix well.
- Place dough on a floured surface and roll to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with a knife or cookie cutter.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 15 to 18 minutes or until firm.
- Cool and store in the refrigerator.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.