Print Friendly Recipe
- West Side Story newspaper
- 1 medium potato
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- powdered sugar
- peanut butter
- Boil potato in water until soft.
- Drain water and mash potato.
- Add one tsp vanilla and powdered sugar to the potato until a dough is formed.
- Roll out dough as one would roll out a pie crust (May use additional powdered sugar to coat waxed paper and rolling pin).
- Spread peanut butter over top of dough approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Roll up dough into long tube, then refrigerate.
- After chilled, slice the tube from the ends into approximate 1/4 inch slices.
- Store candy in airtight container, it dries out quickly.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.