Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 box powdered sugar
- peanut butter
- Mix mashed potatoes with powdered sugar, a little at a time, until it is the consistency of dough.
- Roll out into a rectangle, sprinkling surface with powdered sugar so it doesn't stick.
- Spread rectangle with peanut butter.
- Roll up like a jelly roll.
- Refrigerate, slice and serve.
- When I saw your request, I remembered my grandmother making this candy. It was a real treat for us grandkids.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.